Saturday, March 1, 2008

czarrmae

You know what CZARRMAE stands for? CZ comes from my name Cordellia Zamayla "a" is "and" and RR is from my husband name Rick Rasmussen, MAE is from our daughter RICHELLE. Cool huh?? 3 in 1 or that's going to be our brand name like if ever we're going to open a business hehehe. Do you know where we get our daughter's name? Well our daughter's name is Richelle Czarrina Mae and Richelle came from my husband's name Richard and Czarrina is from both me and my husband's name and the Mae is donated from my husband's mom. Before, when we are still planning to have a baby we already prepared a name of either a girl or a boy, if it's a girl we're going to call her Czarrina and that is our daughter's name and if it's a boy we're going to name him Czarr. Well, we don't have a boy yet but if God grant us to have another baby and if it's a boy we're going to name him Czarr Richard.

No comments: