Saturday, March 22, 2008

Stay focus

Gosh! Sad to say that i am rushing to be more confident to drive just to get my driver's license cause my learners permit is expiring. Yeah, I know, i am one of those people who will get prepared on the last minute of time. I am not really in a hurry that is why, I am very content having a chauffeur at this time. I never heard any complain from my chauffeur yet even though he's driving for free hehehe. Well, my husband is very good though, he drops me wherever i want when i want to go somewhere and he dropped and picked me at work which i am very much content about it. But plans change cause where gonna be moving pretty soon once our house will put into market and what if it will sell fast? and it's nice to be prepared early hehehe. Now probably is my chance to get a license cause the place where i get my license is just few blocks away and i don't wanna deal to some other states cause probably their rule is different. I am just gonna focus and concentrate and alot of practice... Well, i'm the driver if i'm off at work so i just hope i pass.

No comments: