Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Turns 2





Originally uploaded by may2smiles
Gosh! How fast time goes by... My daughter turns 2 yesterday, I remember 2 years ago when i undergo an induce labor... I don't have enough fluid to protect the umbilical cord from being compressed accidentally by the baby and probably could cause more problems if i wait 37weeks. Well, she's only 33 weeks and it's only 4 weeks early. She came out healthy, born on March 3,2006 at 9:53 am, She weight 5.7 and 17inches lenght. I remember that i can't sleep at that night even though it's not painful anymore cause they numb half of my body, probably cause of excitement (i'm sure it is) and can't wait to see her. Can't describe the happiness of being a mother and even now i am so proud of my baby. She is my life and my everything... She is so funny, goofy and sweet little angel.

No comments: