Friday, February 29, 2008

Proud Jasaanon

My hometown Jasaan is one of the small town of the Province of Misamis Oriental located in Northern Mindanao Philippines. It's at least an hour or less drive to Cagayan De Oro city. A small town but abundant of water from ocean, river, falls and spring. Lots of tourist attractions to offer from nature to man made with a warm smiles of friendly Jasaanon to welcome you there.
I found this site and i'm sooo happy to explore again the place where i born and grew up. I miss my place i have alot of wonderful memories in there and my family are still there. Feel free to explore my hometown Jasaan!
http://my.jasaan.net/

1 comment:

Luck Gorton said...

Recently,I'm in trouble.
I love "nokia N95(8gb)" very much,but I just can't afford one.
Worse is that I even have no time to make money by myself as a result of endless courses in the university.
Will you do me a favor? Please.
Maybe one day when you're in China,I can return.