Friday, March 21, 2008

15 years had passed

It's Good Friday and at the same time it's the 15th years death anniversary of my father. It's been 15 years had passed and until now i still miss my father... To look back the saddest experience of my life, way back in my high school days. We are still young when our father left us... I was in my 3rd year in high school, my younger brother is 2nd year while our oldest is 4th year. Our youngest is 5 years old and our father is the only provider of the family. It's so tough and rough life, the 1st couple of years is so hard but we have to learn how to leave and move on. I am so proud of my mother in spite of all the things happened we all finished in high school even though it's so hard cause we are all in private school as what our father liked. After i graduated high school i started to work, from that experience i gain confidence, courage and determination cause there's no one to defend on but myself. I remembered my father said to me that he will sent me to school on whatever course i want as long as i like it. He is the best father to me even for the short period of time. I'm sure he is still proud of me even though i didn't finish collage but i still grow as a better person and now i have a family of my own and i thank my parents for guiding me the right way...

No comments: