Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Adjustment Period

I have more time at work now, sometimes when i get home i'm tired, exhausted or alot of stress. I'm still on my adjustment period cause things are so different on my single days and now that i have family. Before, i don't mind spending alot of time at work cause when i got home i just eat and sleep. But now, i need to spend some of my time with my family and i don't really like a mess and disorganize so i still have to do my duty as a mother and as a woman in the house. I'm so proud of my husband he is doing his best too he is so helpful to me but i know that you know that things are alot different when the husband took charge of the house and the baby. I can see it clearly but sometimes i just don't mind it when i am so tired, i just wanna relax and be with my family.

No comments: