Friday, February 22, 2008

My name is....

I'd passed by a book at work about what's the meaning of your name and i got curious to find out what my name means it says that Cordelia,Cordellia or Cordella means a good-hearted woman; a woman of honesty. Pretty cool huh?? possibly, well i agree most of it like 75% hehehe. Then i watched at jeopardy game show probably it was last week and i found out that my name comes from the Latin word of "heart". So it gives me interest to find more about the meaning of my name so i Google it.
There are a lot of people same name as mine in Google and what i discovered and i like the most is that CORDELIA- is one of the smaller moon in the Solar System and is the innermost known moon of Uranus. It has a diameter of 15 kilometers(9 miles) and 49,750 kilometers(36,910 miles) from the center of Uranus. Cordelia acts as the inner Shepherd Satellite for the Uranus' epsilon ring.
Find out what your name means it might surprise you...

No comments: