Monday, February 4, 2008

Reality Shows

I like this shows, this are my favorite TV shows the reality show. I was first introduce by this by my husband way back four some years ago in the Philippines. The first time, i didn't started it so i find it not interesting but later on I'm stuck in there. What they says are based on their opinion no coaching, no actors, no acting. This are the list of my most favorite:1.) The Amazing Race in which the last season is just ended. 2.) The Survivor and their seasons premier stars this 7Th and I'm so excited about it. 3.) The Big Brother, hahaha I'm sooo excited about this too cause the Big Brother 9 seasons premiere starts this 12th. 4.)The Americas Next Top Model and their seasons premiere on the 20th. and 5.) The Apprentice. If none of this shows on TV well i won't watch TV we always rent DVDs so I'm hanging on the movie. There are some reality shows that i watch sometimes those that are not on my list, those are the least of my favorite but i still watch it. oh yeah! That's me reality addict, fanatic , whatever.

No comments: