Saturday, February 16, 2008

RV Lover





I'm very much fascinated with the RV, the 1st time i laid my eyes on it i fall in love with that thing. They call it RVs, campers or 5Th wheel. My husband's aunt and uncle got one and that's the 1st time i got a tour on it. You can find all the comfort of the home inside; got a little room with bed inside, a tiny bathroom, a little dining area, on the other side is a little living room and the kitchen area. Probably too tight not alot space and doesn't have washer, you have to go to a laundry matt to do the washer but i like it and i love it. It's like a house on wheels and it's great for recreation like camping and exploring places. You don't have to rent a room to stay in just park in an RV park or in a camping area and it's much cheaper. When i have enough money I'm gonna buy one of it, i don't care if it's second hand cause I'm not really planning of buying a new one cause it's expensive but as long as it's clean and good condition I'm OK with it and we're going exploring everywhere! You wanna come?? hahaha

No comments: