Friday, February 1, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

Ready for the super bowl? I DO! But not in Glendale University of Phoenix Stadium even if it's just few miles from the house we're just having a super bowl party in the house with my in laws. Bet anyone??? hahaha! I'm Patriots at this game cause well, their undefeated this season and i like Tom Brady i like how he plays. I don't have a favorite team yet, i just started to like the game cause my husband likes watch it and i don't watch it when i was in the Philippines just now when i got here in the US. So far i learned how it plays and i like it, seems exciting to me.
We talked about it at work, some were excited cause they gonna watch it at the stadium and some are just gonna watch it in the house like Me... hahaha! (tickets are expensive, i can't afford it).
Phoenix is so busy at this time especially Glendale, alot of tourist. So busy traffic all the time, you can see a different states on the plate# of the car. They are here for the super bowl! Well, some... Some were they call the snow birds, coming down here in Arizona cause it's freezing on their place, they run away from the very cold weather on their place.
It's SUPER BOWL this Sunday! Bring it on cause I'm ready for it!!!

1 comment:

czarrmae said...

darn! i'm lost! but what an exciting game, i'm happy for it anyway!