Thursday, February 21, 2008

You can sell it on ebay



Yup! I'm selling on eBay, this is before i don't have a job. The 1st time i got in here it's so boring, lonely and nothing to do. I'm all by myself in the house all the time cause my husband works whole day. I am not get used of being alone, you know how it is in the Philippines there are alot of people everywhere and my family and friends are all there also.Even i am far from my family i got alot of board mates in my boarding house and friends at work. If there is nothing to do you just ride a jeep to go wherever you want, go to a mall or call or visit a friend. Soooo my husband show me how to do eBay so that i won't get homesick, i used his account cause i don't have at that time and even now that i got one. I got busy on that day and i like it, it's great past time and easy earning money. The problem when you do eBay is what to sell and what's got most potential to sold. So i have to study eBay on my extra time, i got interest on clothes cause there are alot of selections so i stick to it. My husband's aunt and uncle used to have a house here in Arizona so she picked me to go shopping cause i don't know how to drive, we go to a thrift stores, estate sales and yard sales to find stuff, it's fun and i like it. Even if they got money they like to go to a thrift stores, a estate sales and a yard sales that is here hobby to find treasures and fun stuffs.

I provide accurate descriptions of what I'm selling so that we are happy and content. I am buying and selling items in excellent condition and sometimes new with tags and even vintage items in excellent condition. I made my husbands positive feedback growing and as of now he is the one selling on eBay on his extra time and makes me his model sometimes. We don't have ladies clothes all the time so I'm not always showing up on eBay.


300x100

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great news on Success Strategies that my wife sells the designer clothes and making good sums of money and there are lots of bargains in the store. She is earning lots of money and her husband is proud. I recommend that every housewife can work online for ebay selling.

czarrmae said...

Very much agree!