Monday, February 11, 2008

A visit with inlaws



I been occupied this past couple of weeks because my in laws are with us. They were from Montana where my husband born and raised, quite far from Arizona and were not spending alot of times together. My husband is the only child but he has four kids of his 1st wife and they were all in Montana, most of them got family of their own now. My husband came down here in Arizona to start a new life and family, soooo were all by our selves in here quite distance from his parents, kids and relatives.


Well, we got fun time for a short time they're staying with us, they were happy to see their youngest grand daughter also (Richelle our daughter), and she is younger than some of her niece and nephews. So nice and happy to see them again and we are planning for a trip to see them this summer and the kids also.

No comments: