Monday, February 18, 2008

A good bargain is a great deal

I love bargains... I'm a shopaholic but in a bargain place. Look at me, i may be cheap but got a style. "wink" hahaha. I like to shop to a last chance and a thrift store, a last chance is a store where you can find known brands but in cheap price. Items that are reject or defective but still in good condition and new and in a fair price cause it's cheap you can't beat with that. Thrift stores are those donations items, most of it were used and some were worn out hahaha. I won't buy worn out, I'm looking for an excellent like new condition that's why you have to browse, browse and browse till you can find a great deal with a style. Some people donate new stuffs too with tags. There are a lot of fun stuffs at thrift stores and a lot of selections in every occasions. I go to wall-mart, target and k-mart also but you know I'm into bargain so i won't really spend if for me it's too much or i can still find a nice one in those cheap stores in a very cheap price. But if it's important and i really need it or i can't live without it i won't mind risking few dollars on my pocket. hehehe.

No comments: