Thursday, April 24, 2008

Treasures in the Thrift Stores

I stopped by at Goodwill yesterday just to browse around and maybe i can find some great deal. I am more like looking and browsing on the jewelry section cause it's much cheaper if you can find nice fashion jewelry or a real one. I found one bracelet yesterday had like a Chinese writing on it. Well, it's only $2.99 but even so i didn't bought it at that time cause i don't wanna waste my money for the item just to be thrown away but there is some markings on it 916 and i don't have any idea what's it means. When i got home i search for it and found out that 916 is 91.6% pure gold 22k gold and the rest is a metal a copper or silver. But still part of it is pure gold. I search for it on eBay also and there selling more than 2.99 the price of what i pay for it. Oh yeah! i went back to the store and bought it and the lady says " i know you'll come back for this".

No comments: