Sunday, April 6, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

I am so excited cause i signed up for PPP and within three weeks they approved my blog. I am still in the process of learning on how to make my blog page successful and eventually i could earn some extra money and save it for my travels and vacation. My first attempt to signed up for PPP is sooo exciting and inspiring.
I started blogging about last week of January this year, i read about this in the Internet and it's popular on earning extra money just on your own computer. Blogging is good for work at home mom, want to earn extra money and working as a full time. I made this blog not just to earn money but to share my ideas, insights and thoughts about life on day to day basis. My love and passion for my family as a mother and wife. Sharing about my travel, my vacations, my adventures and everything that interest me. This is like my journal, the journey of my life. I know there is no exciting about my life cause i'm just an ordinary woman or a simple person where you can find everywhere anywhere anytime of your life. But i believed that everyone of us is unique and i know that i am unique in my own simple way. This is one way of making friends also, sharing each others thoughts, ideas and insights. I learned alot also by reading on what others perspectives of life and how they accomplish things. Start you own blog! Get paid to blog about the things you love!
Visit Blog Ethics for more information in creating an appropriate and productive blog.















No comments: