Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Building Up Your Credit

This does not mean that you have to bury yourself to debt, but building your credit score can help you in a better life later. When i got here in the US of course i don't have any credit cards and i don't wanna have one through my husband by joining on his credit card. I'm very much disagree in having one cause for me i don't really need it i just wanna spend my money if i wanna buy something than to have a credit. Later on, on my few years in here and working i learned that it has big advantage if you build up your credit score. So i started to have my own at least one credit card and start buying something through my credit card and paying it little by little. But more than the minimum though cause it will take you forever to pay it off and i'm using it as a back-up and have something in case of emergency. By using my credit card and paying on the right time help me establish my credit score and a high credit scores has big opportunity to get a loan, mortgage, financing, buying a car and buying a house. Companies and Agencies has more trust on you to loan some money if you have a high credit score.
It's a hard to get one it took me awhile to have one on my own. There are few offers few months when i got a job but with a high interest one and one way to have more offers is signing credit accounts on stores. Still i'm just being patient till Capital One offer me for not too high interest but i start on a low credit limit. I start building my credit by using it and paying on time and now they increase my credit limit.

No comments: