Thursday, April 10, 2008

Movie Reviews

When i got home from work all i want is to relaxed, watched a movie or TV. I loved reality shows and sometimes my husband recorded it for me those my favorite reality shows so that i won't missed watching it, but when nothing came out on TV we rent a DVD. It's frustrating sometimes cause you think you got a good movie, they brag about it on movie reviews and you are so excited to watched it when they come out and all you found out is crappy. I hate watching a movie where all you heard every minute every seconds is cursing, even those award winning known actors and used to be your favorites. So disappointing... Better get some wholesome kids movie nextime cause still fun and exciting and you'll enjoy it. We just started watching the Water Horse movie and i like it and we're going to finish it tomorrow. It's a nice movie, it's about the tale story of the monster of the Loch Ness. If you never seen it yet, check it out.

No comments: