Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I love my own my native land

I love my own my native land Philippines my Philippines! I'm a pure Pilipina, born and raised in Philippines. I miss my country my family, relatives and most of my friends are in there and most of all i miss Philippine foods and i'm craving for it all the time.
Here's a little description of my native land:
Philippines is consist of 7,107 island in the Southeast Asia with approximately total land area of 300,00 square kilometers. I've read that Philippines is the same size as the state of Arizona, well as we know Philippines is an scattered island but if it's a solid land it's same size as Arizona. Here's an interesting article that i found: Arizona- Reaching The Filipino Family's American Dream ( True story) No wonder i feel at home in here. But no oceans and beaches in here though and Philippines is a scattered islands surrounded by water. Alot of natural attractions, jeepneys and buses that will take you wherever you want and boats and big ships if you want an island hopping. There are still taxis and airplanes but i like the common and simple ways to enjoy the trip and do some sightseeing. We are planning to have a long vacation in the Philippines and i am so excited about it and hope and pray it's gonna be this year.

No comments: