Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Own eBay Store

Happy so say the my very own eBay store is growing. I stated my own one week ago, most item i am selling are women's clothing some were new and some were vintage depending on my findings. I am doing buy and sell and unfortunately it's not coming from my closet or from our attic. I am focusing on the nightgown as much as i can, those jaw dropping, mouth watering and eyes popping nightgown as much, but if i can't find it just anything has potential. It is so exciting and my purpose for this is have fun and something to do while shopping and also to earn some extra money. This is to avoid using my checking account also from my earnings from work money and just use it in case we really need it and started using my paypal money from my blogging, eBay and some other for everything this is hopefully for everything like groceries, gas,pay my own bills, shopping, eat out and recreation. This is what i am aiming for hopefully. Economic is tight so just helping out my husband with all the expenses in the house. Check out my very own eBay store and tell me what you guys think.

300x100

2 comments:

Paul Campbell said...

may I ask where you get these items you sell?

czarrmae said...

Thrift stores and state sales. I'm a treasure hunter.