Monday, June 23, 2008

My 3 years of Stay

Today is my 3 years of stay in the US. I found a lot of differences from my native land and very different lifestyle but even so i remain to be the same and i don't think there's difference on my interest and my personality. I gain more confidence and still enjoying every new little things and making friends. I do miss my Philippines and my simple lifestyle as a sales working girl but i am married and have family now and stepped on another stage of life. I am just thankful for my amazing journey and cherish one by one forever even the saddest and happiest experience they're all amazing and wonderful like the saying says.... "The greatest things in life are the people we love, the places we've been and memories we've make along the way..."

No comments: