Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Girly Comments & Graphics




Girly Comments & Graphics



To my ever dearest father happy father's day... I know that it's only a short period of time we've spend together with you but you are still missed and always in my heart, you are my best father ever. If only your life extend a little longer to show you my great appreciation for making me as i am now. It's a great honor to be your daughter and how much i love you wherever you are now.
To my wonderful husband happy father's day, you are such an amazing husband and father and i'm sure your daughter is proud of you to be her father. And to all the fathers out there Happy Father's Day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD POST..I cant understand why there is much importance given to fathers day.

czarrmae said...

Mother's day as well...