Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What a Wonderful Day

Today is my day-off and it's the ladies day out. I've been busy lately and spend alot of my time at work, and today had a day-off after those five days straight. Yeah it's the ladies day out, aunt Shirley, me and my daughter went for our outing and where else the girls go than to the malls and go shopping. We went mall hopping today and ate out, and the boys just in the house hehehe. Well it's relaxing no worries about the time, chit chatting and visiting. It's a nice weather today too not as hot as yesterday, that's why it's a beautiful day. The good news is i found alot of bargains and even my daughter is shopping too, she found some dress, shorts, sandals and won't let go of the 3 purses that she found but when were in the register i snick around to get just one and return it, well she still have the 2 and she's happy about it. When we get home she's showing on her father what she got. My daughter she's gonna be a good shopper one day but not a shopaholic.

No comments: