Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Permission Granted

I am so thrilled about our coming vacation going to Montana. Today i asked one of our Asst. Manager if i can take 1 and half weeks off this June and she said i can and just write it on our vacation/day-offs form. I already consume my vacation leave(with pay)those days when we went exploring but still i still have my Earned time off to use. I am so excited... we are planning to make alot of stops on the way, taking our time and enjoying. We're just driving up and at this time we are using a different route and planning on stopping and visiting my husband's cousin and her family in Colorado and also our friend in Idaho. This is gonna be fun cause how i loved nature and Montana is abundant of mountains, creeks, rivers and pines and this time we're going fishing too. We're gonna spend time with my in laws and my husbands kids in there cause we're not all the time going up in there and they were not coming down here in AZ either. I am so excited about this.

No comments: