Thursday, May 1, 2008

Got a Date!!

Today is my day-off and i have a date with my husband, it's been awhile since we went out just the 2 of us. Well, it's nice to have our daughter around but we still need to spend time just the 2 of us cause it's healthy for the relationships. Aunt Shirley babysit Richelle for awhile and me and my husband go out for a date. We ate dinner at the Chinese restaurant and after that we went mini-golfing. His 1st choice is to go to a movie and mine is to play bowling. I don't really want to spend watching a movie cause there's no fun in there just to watch a movie and we can watch movie at home anyhow. I want something challenging, so we went mini-golf as we never played it for awhile. That was fun and the weather is with us... After our mini-golfing we went to Dairy Queen for our turtle waffle chocolate coated sundae.mmmmm yummy!! my favorite.

No comments: