Monday, May 19, 2008

Picky Eater

My daughter is stressing me up sometimes when it comes to the food she eats. I give alot of efforts to cook a food for her just for her and most of the time she don't eat it and all of the time i cooked food that she also likes for us. Since yesterday my husband told me that she only take a bite on what he gave to her and that is when i am at work and i cooked her some more when i got home but still she ignores it she just drink milk and asked for cheese instead. This morning she eats her cereal but not much on what she used to and mostly ignores the lunch and just drink milk and cheese, good thing she likes cheese to nibbles but still it gives me problem. I cooked her food for dinner tonight still don't mind it so i run to get her 2 drumstick chicken and biscuit and what a relieve that she eats it all. They said that kids eat when they're hungry that's what my husband told me all the time "she'll eat when she's hungry" but as a mother it worries you when your child wouldn't touch her food. She's a picky eater i cooked foods for us that she likes too but sometimes she eats it and the next time i cooked it she don't like it anymore.

No comments: