Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blogging with Bloggerwave

Blogging is popular around the net to earn some money. I started blogging last January of this year, this is like my journal. I blog about my life day after day, my passion for my family as a mother and wife, my insights, my thoughts and ideas. I blog about everything that interest me, my travel, my exploring and my adventures. What's interesting about blogging for me is not only that you earn money but also you've meet friends around the world and exchanging ideas, views and opinion of each other. You'll also learned new things.
I signed up at Bloggerwave about almost a month ago and this is one way to make money on blogging. They'll pay you to provide opinion or buzz about a products, websites, services and etc. If you have a blog and if it's mostly 90days old or you have at least 30 post try to submit it to Bloggerwave and once they approved it you stated to have a jobs offer from them to blog about. What's cool about them is they offer $10 a post. If you want to earn some extra try joining Bloggerwave.com.



No comments: