Sunday, November 30, 2008

Perfect Gift for my Daughter

I am so excited... I just bought which for me is the perfect gift for my daughter. I won't till for now, might ruin the surprise maybe at Christmas. I can't stop thinking about it when i first saw it and what if all of it will sold and no more coming. So tonight before we closed i bought it and partially wrapped it of our free wrappers at work and double wrap it on a Christmas wrappers if i have time. Just so that nobody will know what is it hehe. My daughter will love it i know, it's the perfect gift for toddler. Oh can't wait t put it under our tree which we are going to buy a real tree on my day-off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!

makes me wonder what is a "perfect gift" for a toddler lol

i'm guessing barbie doll or doll house?

anyway, you are such a sweet mom :)

i'm sure, when your daughter turns like 18, and she gets to read this post, she'll be touched :)

cheers!