Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween 2008











I know... I know Halloween is over, i just wanna put picture in remembrance for the Halloween 2008. As usual my daughter doesn't like dressing costume for the Halloween. Her 1st Halloween is a pumpkin, she's almost 8 months at that time so she doesn't care. The 2nd time she is a Leopard and she hates it. Her father's slowly convincing her to try the clothes just for the sake of pictures, she tried it just for a few minutes and cried cause she wanted to take it off. This year i thought she'll gonna like it cause it's Tinkerbell's dress. She is excited at 1st and then she wants change. No trick or treat i had work at that night and my husband don't want to. He's not really into trick or treating.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure have a a cute and pretty daughter. I guess some kids don't like dressing up, that's good because that means she may not be interested to shop till she drops when she grows up. :D