Thursday, November 13, 2008

Free Free Free Samples


In this economy?? Who doesn't like free and samples and of course coupons as well..? I found this site if you guys wanna try, i already received some and when ever there is new they inform me. Well in this economy it's nice to have some stuffs that's not cost out from your pocket or even having coupons just to save some. I admire people shopping at the store where i worked having coupons every time they shopped cause they're watching on their expenses and every time we have coupons to give it away i am making sure that every customers come into my register got one. Well, who really is doesn't need coupons?? I have this guest one night that she wants to buy a $7 stuffed animals and she is asking if we have coupons for her to use. She doesn't look like she needed any coupons really, but she is bitching me cause we don't have anything that she can use right away. Actually we already giving it away and it's probably gonna start one more week and the next coupon probably after 3 more weeks. I called my manager cause she is frustrated and mad but then she left and didn't bought the stuffed animals. She didn't even ashamed of some people behind her acting like that just for the sake of coupon. Whatever! some people are weird sometimes and hard to deal with.

No comments: