Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Richelle's Doing The Hoola Hoop


My 3 years and 3 months old daughter knows how to do the hoola hoop! Gosh, i was so shocked and so proud of her. I don't know where she learned it, nobody is doing the hoola hoop in our house. She probably saw it on TV. One day we went to the store and she saw one and so eager to have one.Of cause i don't wanna buy her one cause i know she is still too small to do the hoola hoop but her father bought it for her anyway. I don't even know how to do it but i still showed it to her even though it doesn't stays on my body just dropped all the way. The next thing i know she is in the living room with her father and she knows how right away. She is such a smart one and i am so proud of her..The father has a video of her i will upload it here once he'll send me one.

No comments: