Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy day after 4th of July!

Every 4Th of July we only watched the fireworks display in our front yard. We lived near Peoria Sports Complex were they always have fireworks display every year. Instead of going out in Arizona heat we stayed indoor and went outside when they showed the display. When we first heard the booming of the start of the fireworks, we told Richelle lets go see the fireworks are starting!.. she started crying and screaming and freaking out and was not going to go outside to see what terrible thing was making all that booming! So my husband and I went out without her.. after a minute or 2 I went back in to try and get Richelle to come out.. no no no no no no way! crying and freaking out at the thought, so I went back outside. I had brought my camera out and had taken pictures and video.. so I take in the camera and show Richelle, so she did. Richelle- "Oh that's pretty,, I wanna see!". So out they come, as soon as we come out the door Richelle is oooing and awwwing. She enjoyed the show. So funny.

No comments: