Saturday, January 31, 2009

I've Decided...

I informed the managements of my work for my 2 weeks notice. This is the decision i made and decided to quit my job. I know in this economy people are holding their job tight but i have a new things to do and hope and pray we are going on the right way. I been into a lot of stress at work lately and i don't have much time on my daughter anymore and our new job is something that my husband and i are doing it together and i should have plenty of time with my daughter. So my last day at work will be this Valentine's Day. Honestly i am so thankful about my job and to the company for giving me a chance to work with them. I made a lot of friends and i learned a lot especially in interacting with different kinds of people. I developed a skill you know i never been a cashier before and that was a great training and i am surely doing good on it. Well, i'm gonna miss that place but still i am gonna occupy my time for some new things to do.

No comments: