Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Extra Pounds

I just recently noticed that i gain some weight, i guess i've eat too much this past months.hehe.. Well, you know from those past holidays i guess i ate a little more than what i used to. It's been awhile also that i stepped into that scale and yesterday surprise! surprise! i gain like 11 pounds. I guess i need to watch my diet from now on or else all my jeans next winter won't fit me anymore. I know that this is not good to start a new year but from now on i'm going back to my original diet and watch for what i've eat. This is hard cause you know i felt different, i am feeling a little exhausted for a little work and my jeans felt little tight. Hhhhmmm... i need to get busy also not just focusing on work and eating. I was thinking also to start a new career and going to school for Massage Therapy. Well, still checking on it and hoping to get a student loan. "Cross fingers" i am so excited about this!!!

No comments: