Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wanted -The Movie With Angelina Jolie


Honestly i was so surprise to myself, i mean Angelina is in this movie and i don't ever heard about this. Gosh! i am so really behind or they probably did less plugging about this movie or i am just on my different kind of life right now like work, family, blog then sleep. Got to be kidding me! Angie is my most favorite and i don't even know about this. Well, anyway if you guys like me who just now happens to know about this movie that is on DVD now go check this out. This is a Box Office Movie and it's been released since June 27th 2008. Another amazing performance by Angelina Jolieand of course with James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, Common , Kristen Hager. I just loved Jolie so my eyes are on her but the rest of the actors just don't get jealous cause you guys are doing the great job hehe.


No comments: