Thursday, December 4, 2008

My New Hobby

Yes, i started a new hobby today... I watched one time at Antiques Road Show this woman bringing her collection of brooch pinned in a mannequin shape. I said to myself if i been doing that since i started going into a yard sales, estate sales, thrift stores i probably have a lot of collection of brooch. It's just given me an idea for my new hobby and she collected it for 10 years and mostly she bought it for a dollar below. That's exactly the price of some of those sales. So starting today i bought some for my collection maybe after ten years i'm gonna bring this to the Antiques Road Show and worth 10,000 as what the woman's collections worth. hhaha! She just collected it, she had no idea if it's old or new, marking or without any markings. The appraisal lady said that her collection is a mixed old and new but still worth $10,000 all for a nice collections.

No comments: