Tuesday, December 2, 2008

22 Days Before Christmas

Today is my day-off and i just got a chance to put some Christmas decorations around the house, just some and will put some more. We bought our 6.1" Douglas fir Christmas Tree today too and can't wait to put some lights and decorations around it. That might be some tomorrow before i work and Thursday my last day-off for the week.My husband's can't wait to have a real tree again cause this time our daughter is old enough to understand to not picking the falling leaves from the tree and eat it. My daughter is helping me taking some decorations out from the box, she seems so excited too and she loved all my snow mans decorations it's one of her favorite. Last years she was only 19 months old so she doesn't know whats going on but this time she's kinda' carried away, kinda' excited and loves the decorations. She'll stopped and look around every time she sees at the store. She'll sing along with me too cause i always played Christmas songs in the house.

No comments: