Saturday, August 15, 2009

Web Hosting Geeks

I am in a hunt for a reliable webhosting site right now,as you can see on my links we have few websites most of it are my husband's. I have one still paying for it but feels like it's a rip off and i felt discourage to continue posting on my site. Sometimes they are so slow i can't even go to my site and i just now realized that they were the most expensive one in the rank. Well, It's paid for a year and I'm not planning to pay for another year for it and for sure.

Now, because of the webhostinggeeks.com i can choose the right webhosting site for me. They'll show you the top 10 web hosting provider, their features, their prices and the hosting reviews so basically gives you an idea. It's very useful and informative. There are tons of webhosting provider around, can you trust them? Before you purchase something you have to know it first, if it's the right one for you and of course the prices. So you got to researched about it read some reviews, read all the google and so on and so on and took forever. The webhostinggeeks.com they have it all in there Web Masters Reviews, Customers Reviews,RealMetrics Reviews,Last 10 Hosting Reviews and the Top Rated Web Hosting.

My husband have this one experience one time, he loved to open a new website once he has an idea he make a website for it. He found this web hosting place a new one and you know it's cheap too. My husband site is all about videos so he download videos on the site. Every time he checked the site open the videos, it' s no good at all it's like a broken CD stopping all the time. He checked on the web hosting of course cause we have the super fast Internet in town. They told him to try the next day still the same call the host again still the same and so on so on. Then my husband stopped it.It's annoying right? Well, they're new but then again it's a waste of time and the waste of money. It's better really to get to know the hosting site, read some reviews on how other people experienced the site.

Don't forget to checked their web hosting geek's blog. Haven't you know that there are some reverse domain name hijacking on the rise? You can learn about that on the webhostinggeeks.com too. This is what i need cause right now I'm in the process of starting a new website so now i got to choose the web hosting provider that i liked.

No comments: