Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Facebook

I'm new in Facebook but i find it fun and interesting than the other social networking sites. Most of my friends are my cousins, neighbors, classmates and friends in the Philippines that is why i feel more at home on Facebook. They have alot of games, more quiz and more applications and not boring for me.

I tried this one it's very interesting... What do your eyes say about you? The result is Mysteries. "When people look into your eyes, they see mysteries galore. You're a deep and intellectual person, and others can see that through your sparkling eyes. You're quiet ...and shy, but once you get to know someone, you become comfortable around them. Your eyes often spark curiosity in others, and it bothers people how they can never tell what you're really thinking. You're hard to read and often hide your true emotions." I bet this is true, even though i have alot of friends and even my childhood friends that i spend more years of my life I'm still so secretive to them. It's not that i don't trust them it's just me. A mysterious me and so as my husband. It's not about the trust it's just our personality.

No comments: