Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy Seller on Ebay

I bet some of you were wondering why i am not active in blogging as i used to and why i am not updating my blog as often as i used to. I've noticed that blogging been kinda slow some months now,well for me but some blogger probably still getting a lot more jobs and opportunities in the blogging world. Well, as of now i am trying to grow my eBay store. Since i quit my job last February i been eBaying after that. I used to have like only 10 feed backs at that time all were about the items i bought but look at mine now i'm almost on the 100. I am not the fast poster as the power seller do but still i have something going on on my eBay. Honestly i find it more fun and exciting especially if i have bids and i am kinda enjoy shopping too it's one of my weakness that's why i enjoyed doing it cause it's about buying and sell it.
If only i have the talent of crafting like dress making, beads crafting like making some blings, bag making, embroidering and some more it's probably more fun and sells my own made.But anyways... just stick to what i do best hehe shopping and posing for my items. Yeah, i am the seller and the model too. Go check on My eBay and if you find something you liked don't hesitate to bid hehe.

300x100

No comments: