Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Cleaning

First i want everybody to know that i'm loving the weather. We can do fun stuff outside and my daughter is loving it as well. Today is my day-off and this is my only day-off for this week, i'm hoping they'll give me at least 2 days off next week. I been doing some general cleaning around the house today. Cleaning our closet and my daughter's closet for the coming cold season and storing some summer clothes away. Aside from that is disinfecting the shower, tub, toilets, bathrooms counter and kitchen counter. As well as steam cleaning the carpets. Very tiring day but at least i accomplished something especially cleaning our carpets. Gosh! you know how it is when you have kid around, i just covered the spots with the rugs cause i didn't get a chance to steam clean it but seems spots are all over now and i can't handle looking on it anymore. Well she's just a kid and i don't mind it and i don't mind cleaning her mess as well. Yeah, before and after work i 'm cleaning my daughter's mess, she'll helped me though like putting her toys in the toy box. At the end of the day i felt like i did something productive today and maybe next day-off i'm gonna start planting some flowers in my flower pots outside again cause they all died last summer. Which i'm doing it all the time whenever it starts to cool down. I'm just loving the weather and it's giving me a nice mood.

No comments: